The set includes:
Clues (including a clue with a augmented reality),
Message for players,
Thematic decoration: flags, bonbonniere, toppers, etc.,
Masks and props,
The game has three decoration formats: regular, Winter/New Year-themed, and for Halloween. Initially, all the decoration is in color, but if you have a black and white printer, let us know, and we will prepare a black and white version for you.
Information on the game:
When ordering, you need to specify the following information: player’s names, cause for the party, name of the organizer, and the decoration format.
If you represent an organization, a center, a café, or a club, please specify its name.
For example, Halloween party, Bobby, Ivy, Maryam and, organizer Rose, for Halloween.
Charles Birthday, turns 15, Charles and his friends, regular.
or сlub «Young Scientists», Winter/New Year-themed decoration formats.
This game can be conducted under two scenarios.
Scenario No. 1. The simple one. The players' task is to find the way out of a haunted house in 60 minutes.
Scenario No. 2. The complicated one, with role-playing. Each player has a task of their own, depending on their role. For the humans it is to find the exit, for the ghosts it is to take possession of as many bodies as possible.
Before the game:
1. Print and cut out all materials.
2. Additionally, you may need the following things:
a rubber glove, Scotch tape, a bag,
a stapler or a hole-puncher and some ribbon.
glue, markers, felt-tip pens or pens,
an electrical candle or a conventional one, matches,
a home audio system,
frightening background music,
3. Hand over the invitations to the guests.
4. Read all the clues and select 9 or 14 of them. For the most part of the clues it is enough to simply print them out, but some of them require props and preparations, so bear it in mind when planning your time.
5. Place the clues in a way so that they cannot catch the eye if a player passes by.
6. Decorate the house with flags and toppers.
7. Dim the lights and light the candles and turn on the background music.
During the game:
1. Wait until all the players gather.
2. Turn on the “Closing door” sound inconspicuously.
3. Hand over to them the “To the Players” and the first clue.
4. Keep track of the progress of the quest. Give hints to the players if necessary.
5. Watch the time. If the players do not manage to fit in 60 minutes, you can help them solve the quest.
After the game:
1. Hand out the participants Bomboniere boxes.
2. Suggest that the guests share their brightest impressions!
The objects, which can be used in the game:
1. A table
2. A sofa
3. A ball
4. A picture
5. A vase
6. A window (glass door)
7. A cupboard
8. A wardrobe
9. A pot
10. Any juice or another beverage
11. A chair
12. Any object, for example, a book
13. A candle
14. A clock
15. A mirrow
16. A computer mouse