Hard difficilty. For adults.
The set includes:
Clues (including a clue with sound and a clue with a augmented reality),
Instruction sheet with answers to the clues,
Message for players,
Information for FunPrint Escape Room Game «Key»
Write who the organizer is and data for invitations, player’s names.
For example, Evie, Frederick and Jessica, hosted by George.
And If it’s a birthday party, write the birthday boy’s (girl’s) name, how old he (she) turns on this day.
For example, Holly, 21 years old years old, Holly and her friends, September 30, 2019.
How quickly will the game be ready?
All materials will be sent to your email within 24 hours.
Before the game:
1. Print and cut out all materials.
2. Decorate the house with flags and toppers.
3. Prepare a stapler or a hole-puncher and some ribbon.
4. Hand over the invitations to the guests.
5. Read all the clues and select 9 or 14 of them.
The objects, which can be used in the game:
1. Tableware (knives)
2. A bottle
3. Any object
For the most part of the clues it is enough to simply print them out, but some of them require props and preparations, so bear it in mind when planning your time.
6. Place the clues in a way so that they cannot catch the eye if a player passes by.
7. Hide the card “The key” in a place indicated by the last clue.
8. Decorate the house.
During the game:
1. Wait for all the players to gather, hand over to them the “Message to the Players” and the first clue. You needn’t lock the house.
2. Keep track of the progress of the quest. Give hints to the players if necessary.
3. After the game, suggest that the guests share their brightest impressions!